I love this. How unfortunate that all the best things on the internet end up being a hoax. This made me so happy when I first read it, I really admired her for her idea and guts.
Why do they have to tell us it's a hoax anyway, why can't we just be happily oblivous?
Even if it is a hoax I think it's hilarious and probably very true of the dynamic of certain offices. I must confess, with some shame, I did find her kind of a HOPA myself.
I'm a human being between one and one hundred years old. I have a great talent for ignoring stacks of dirty dishes and random items strewn across the floor. Can't stand a dirty toilet, though.
Sometimes I get riled up and write long, self-indulgent screeds. Usually I'm embarrassed about it later, and sometimes I even delete them. Try not to take anything you read in this blog too seriously.
6 comments:
GREAT link! Yeah, wish I had the nerve to tell ANYONE what I think of them...I'd have a #$%#^$# field day!
I saw that yesterday. She kicks major ass if it is for real!
Way too cute! I'm sure there are lots of folks who might take her 'joke' and turn it into reality! I sure would if I were still working!
That was hilarious!Even if it was a hoax.....
I love this. How unfortunate that all the best things on the internet end up being a hoax. This made me so happy when I first read it, I really admired her for her idea and guts.
Why do they have to tell us it's a hoax anyway, why can't we just be happily oblivous?
Even if it is a hoax I think it's hilarious and probably very true of the dynamic of certain offices. I must confess, with some shame, I did find her kind of a HOPA myself.
Post a Comment