Saturday, June 26, 2010

There has to be a story behind this photo.

Here's the photo. Warning: contains a worn tire and partial nudity.

Now I'm kind of glad that when I wanted to have a professional shot taken while pregnant, my husband dissuaded me. (Of course, the flip side is that there's only one photo of me pregnant and none of me in the hospital with the baby. My husband isn't a picture taker. I hope the kid believes that I'm really his mom.)

4 comments:

Pam said...

Be glad, be very glad. (Not so much about the hospital bit.)

Dorothy said...

She's not pregnant, they're just both showing off their spare tires.

secret agent woman said...

I think its unlikely you'd have ended up with a photo as ludicrous as that one. WTF?

Jazz said...

What the hell!! That is just beyond bizarre.

And LOL to Dorothy's comment.