Saw this over on Slate. I particularly enjoy the slideshow, which has a comparison between tampon and cigarette ads. On second thought, maybe it's disturbing. Not sure.
Recovering from a bad flu. Or maybe a good flu. Lost eight pounds in three days. Not my favorite, nor the most permanent, mode of weight loss.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Brilliant. I just might poach this from you.
Eight pounds in three days? You must be feeling svelte....and weak! Hope you feel better now.
Love those ads. Slightly suggestive but funny and to the paint. Just my cuppa tea.
Oh, and sorry about your flu. That's wretched and not a pleasant weight-control process.
I saw Jazz's poached version of this. I wish they'd just purge all those ads - they're dreadful!
Sympathetic groan! the worst way to love weight.
Hope you are feeling much better.
Lose! Lose! that should be lose, not love!! Sorry.
Post a Comment