my ex-wife's cat that has been staying with me for the past 10 months took a gigantic crap on my daughter's bed for no reason yesterday. i love my ex-wife's cat. so much.
Oh, I loved this. When I had cats, before Mr. Jazz realized he was allergic once they were all dead and gone and he could actually breathe, one of the five was the wake up delegate. She'd hop onto the bed and purr, if that didn't work she'd lick my ear. And if that didn't work, she'd lick my eyelids. That never ever failed...
Ummm. When I read the phrase "cat tenders" it brought to mind "chicken tenders" which is what the Red Robin Restaurant near my house calls its chicken strips appetizer, served with plum sauce. I pictured a plate of cat tenders with fries... (How's that for a nice to meet you?) :)
I'm a human being between one and one hundred years old. I have a great talent for ignoring stacks of dirty dishes and random items strewn across the floor. Can't stand a dirty toilet, though.
Sometimes I get riled up and write long, self-indulgent screeds. Usually I'm embarrassed about it later, and sometimes I even delete them. Try not to take anything you read in this blog too seriously.
6 comments:
my ex-wife's cat that has been staying with me for the past 10 months took a gigantic crap on my daughter's bed for no reason yesterday. i love my ex-wife's cat. so much.
Sorry to hear about your current mode of weight loss. It's not for everyone, is it.
furiousBall's avatar appears to be moving. Is it? Is it me? I need more sleep.
Off to read about the cats -- the little buggers.
Pearl
Oh, I loved this. When I had cats, before Mr. Jazz realized he was allergic once they were all dead and gone and he could actually breathe, one of the five was the wake up delegate. She'd hop onto the bed and purr, if that didn't work she'd lick my ear. And if that didn't work, she'd lick my eyelids. That never ever failed...
Perhaps Gom is right. We dont need a cat.
Ummm. When I read the phrase "cat tenders" it brought to mind "chicken tenders" which is what the Red Robin Restaurant near my house calls its chicken strips appetizer, served with plum sauce. I pictured a plate of cat tenders with fries... (How's that for a nice to meet you?) :)
Lisa
I love cats, but I am so allergic that even petting one for a minute does me in.
Post a Comment